Terms & Conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions you need to know about orders placed with My Phone Accessories Ltd dated February 2019.
Here’s a brief summary of some key points, which we’d like to bring to your attention. They provide a useful guide to the Agreement. On ordering from My Phone Accessories Ltd you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
All images on this site are reproduced with a view to portraying our products as accurately as possible. Please be aware that designs may vary slightly, from those shown, due to normal design and production fluctuations.
1. How you can pay
Card payments can be made using any of the following methods:
- Visa Delta
- Visa Electron
Please note that we do not accept American Express cards. If you are ordering outside of the UK, please be aware that your credit card company may charge a currency conversion fee.
PayPal – There is no fee payable if you pay with PayPal. Please note that when ordering items that are Out-of-stock, full payment is taken at the time of ordering. To cancel or amend an unshipped order please use this order update form..
2. Buying products from MPA
All of our prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery charges will be calculated during the checkout process, after you choose your preferred delivery method.
We do verify prices as part of our acceptance procedure, and will inform you if a product’s correct price is higher than that stated in your order, so you may ultimately decide whether or not to order the product at the correct price..
We may change the price of any product at any time before you place an order. If the goods you have ordered are not in stock, we may send an e-mail to inform you, at which time you may cancel your order. We do our best to accurately estimate when items will be despatched and/or delivered; however, these estimates are based on several factors over which we have no control and as such, time for despatch and/or delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract and should be considered as rough estimates only.
All transactions will be subject to UK VAT. You are advised to place orders with a shipping destination outside of the EU using the available shipping methods (which also operate within some non-EU territories e.g. Jersey & Guernsey – VAT-free zones outside of normal UK and CE trade tariffs); in doing so you agree to accept the VAT levied against your purchase.
Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) – Orders sent outside of the European Community
All orders sent outside of the UK and EU are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis and may be subject to local customs import duty which is charged on the value of the purchase. Payment of these fees is the sole responsibility of the customer. For example, customs duty must be paid on all orders over $178 when shipped to the United States.
Payment of the duty charge is necessary for the release of your order from customs on arrival to your country.
Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) – Refusal to pay charges – Returns Policy
If you refuse to pay any import duty levied against your shipment, resulting in the shipment being returned to MPA, then all related returns charges plus a minimum administration charge of £5.00 (or equivalent currency at current exchange rate) will be charged against your final refund amount.
3. Your right to cancel your order
You can cancel your order with MPA within 7 working days of delivery (starting the day after the receipt of the goods), as per the guidance set out in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. (DSR).
You should inform MPA in writing, ether by post or by using the order.
If your order is in transit or you have already taken receipt of it, then to cancel this contract you must complete the MPA online returns form and return the unwanted item/s together with the reference number provided.
You are responsible for returning the goods in a re-saleable condition at your own cost unless the goods are faulty or mis-described. Please review our returns policy in section 5 detailed below.
The goods must not have been used, must be complete with all components and the packaging must be not be damaged. Note that if these conditions are not met we may not accept returned goods; You will be credited with a full refund within 30 days of notifying My Phone Accessories Ltd of the cancellation.
We recommend using a posting method that provides proof of delivery and can compensate for lost or damaged goods for higher value items.
Please ensure that all returns are securely wrapped and packaged. We cannot be held responsible for any units that have been damaged in transit.
All items returned from countries outside of the EU must be clearly labelled as ‘Returned Item’.
4. If your item is lost or delayed in the post
- If you have not received your order within 15 working days of despatch (not including Sundays), you must immediately advise MPA Customer Services of the delay/loss.
- In the event of a replacement order being sent to you, all replacement item/s will be sent to you followed by a non-delivery declaration from which you will need to complete and return.
- The declaration form will be sent to the email address supplied with the initial order, and on receipt; requires completion in full and returned to the free-post address supplied with the form.
- Should the completed non-delivery declaration form not be received within 10 working days of receipt, then you will become liable for the cost of the initial goods and postage.
- This charge will be refunded upon receipt of the completed non-delivery declaration form if received within 20 working days from the date of receipt for the non-delivery declaration from. Forms received between the 15th and 25th working day will incur a 15% administration fee of the value of the lost parcel and will be charged to the method of payment for your order. Any form returned after this period will be deemed void.
- Duplicate forms can be requested from MPA Customer Services.
5. Returning an item
At MPA we have every confidence that you will be delighted with your purchase. However, in the event that you wish to return any goods purchased, then please follow the applicable policy detailed below.
To return an item, please follow these simple steps;
- Use our return form to tell us about the product you want to return.
- For alternative posting method to return your purchase to us (We recommend you use a local tracked or signed for service – please see our Returns Department address below).
- If posting your return from outside the Mainland UK then return your parcel to the address below. (We recommend you use a local tracked or signed for service.)
My Phone Accessories Ltd
51 Pinfold Street
Faulty Goods – within 30 days
If your goods are faulty on arrival, you have 30 calendar days in which to inform us of the fault in order to claim a full refund or exchange otherwise your return will be processed under the terms of the Manufacturers’ Warranty (See below).
Goods should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we will issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method. We test returned items, and if our technicians find a returned item is not faulty or has been tampered with, we will return the item to you ( In certain circumstances, faults will need to be diagnosed by the manufacturers of the item before a replacement can be issued – i.e. memory card reading faults, handset not powering up etc.). In this instance you will be liable for the return carriage.
Goods outside 30 calendar days shall be issued with a replacement only.
Unwanted Goods – within 30 days
You can return unwanted goods within 30 calendar days of delivery and we will refund you the price paid for the goods plus the original delivery cost you paid – you are responsible for return postage cost.
If you return a product to us that is not received in a brand new condition we reserve the right to return the product to you, or charge you a re-stocking fee.
Unfortunately we cannot refund, replace, or exchange certain products if the seal/packaging has been broken or opened. This is applicable to product software, all types of replacement batteries, memory, media cards. Wireless or Wired Headsets are also excluded where evidence of in-ear use has been identified; this is due to reasons of hygiene. Screen protectors cannot be returned once the protective layer for the adhesive side has been removed.
Replacements & Refunds
Where applicable, replacement or alternative items will be processed as promptly as possible, but please be aware that it may take up to 10 working days to issue the item. If an item is out of stock, it will then become a priority back order to be shipped once stock is available.
If you are eligible for a refund, we will refund you back to the payment method you used when you originally paid for your order. Please note: It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your card details i.e. you no longer have that account. Refunds can take up to 30 days to process. Refunds by credit card are made to the same credit card that was used for the original purchase*.
Any return that is not accompanied with the returns form or returns reference number will be held by MPA for 30 days, awaiting the return of the completed form. Items that have not been reclaimed by you within this period will be disposed of after this time and will result in the return being completed without action.
*These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) – Refusal to pay charges – Returns Policy
If you refuse to pay the any import duty levied against your shipment, resulting in the shipment being returned to MPA then all related returns charges plus a minimum administration charge of £5.00 (or equivalent currency at current exchange rate) will be charged against your final refund amount.
6. Manufacturer’s Promise
After 30 days, returned faulty items will be processed according to the manufacturer’s warranty and we will send those items to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.For repairs/replacements under manufacturers warranty for any item please complete our online returns form our online returns form and return the faulty product to MPA. Please include the reference number provided to ensure your return is processed without delay.
7. If your item does not get to you
On occasions parcels identified as ‘Failed Delivery’ are returned to MPA within 5-10 days of dispatch from our warehouse.
Reasons given are the following:
- Addressee has gone away
- No Answer
- Address Incomplete
- Address Inaccessible
- Addressee unknown
- Not called for
Where any of the above reasons is applicable to your order then you will be informed of the failed delivery attempt by email and if required, a request for delivery address or confirmation of delivery details that you originally provided when first placing your order.
Reasons 1 & 2
Cost of the re-delivery will be charged to you and your order will be dispatched within 48 – 72 hours from notification, unless MPA receives alternative instructions.
Reasons 3 - 5
Cost of the re-delivery will be charged to you and your order will be dispatched following confirmation of the delivery address details.
Reasons 6 & 7
No action will be taken by MPA until new instructions are received from you. If after 30 days from the original dispatch date you have not contacted MPA then your order will be disposed of and a recycling charge made to your account.
- • In the event the delivery address needs to be amended, please contact our Customer Services Team on email@example.com within 48 hours either by Email.
- Re-delivery will be charged at the appropriate rate for the original delivery service chosen when the order was placed.
- Recycling charges will be applicable to the product/s requiring recycling.
- All Parcel Force deliveries that are rejected at the door by the customer shall incur a £7.30 admin charge.
DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) – Refusal to pay charges – Returns Policy
If you refuse to pay any import duty levied against your shipment, resulting in the shipment being returned to MPA, then all related returns charges plus a minimum administration charge of £4.35 (or equivalent currency at current exchange rate) will be charged against your final refund amount.
- Promotional/Rebate codes are only valid online and need to be entered in the shopping basket to obtain discount.
- Promotional Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes.
- Any certificate or voucher has a cash redemption value of 1p and is not transferable or assignable.
9. What we need from you
The following applies to any information you provide to us, for example during any registration or ordering process.
- You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to your name, email address, telephone number and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil your order, market/communicate products and services and deal with any enquiries relating to the same whether by us, our partners, successors (including the purchaser of the whole or part of our business), associates or sub-contractors (together our ‘Partner Companies’). If you would like to request or review any part of your personal information held by MPA then click submit a request form.
- If you obtain or choose to buy products through our website or give us personal information then we may collect information about your buying behaviour and if you send us personal correspondence such as emails or letters then we may collect this information into a file specific to you. All such information collected by us shall be referred to in these terms and conditions as ‘Personal Information’
- By clicking on the ‘Place My Order’ button you are agreeing to joining our email newsletter list.
- Information you enter into our booking forms may be collected and stored briefly by us so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your enquiry/attempted transaction, even if you don’t confirm the transaction. This may be used to contact you to enquire as to why the transaction was not completed.
10. Online agreement
By completing and submitting the electronic order form you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and are making an offer to purchase goods from MPA. Our acceptance to your offer will only be considered complete at the time we send the despatch confirmation e-mail or SMS you, or when the goods you ordered are effectively despatched, whichever happens first. If for any reason your order is rejected before we accept your offer and payment has been taken, a full refund will be made immediately. Any goods on the same order which we have not confirmed in the despatch confirmation e-mail or SMS and that have not been despatched to you do not form part of the binding contract between you and MPA.
11. Fraudulent activity
MPA will not tolerate any attempts to obtain goods by fraudulent means. Any fraudulent action will be reported to the relevant authorities. Please note that Internet host IP addresses are recorded when placing an order online.
12. Age consent
Any orders placed by those aged under 18 must be with the consent of a parent or carer. Any information given by the child must be with the consent of a parent or carer. The card holder must be available to give information in cases where an under 18 is ordering.